MUSICAL PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS
DE NOUVELLE-CALÉDONIE 2019
SEPTEMBER 6th : 8th 2019
TJIBAOU CULTURAL CENTER
NOUMEA - NEW CALEDONIA
The New Calédonia's Francofolies' 3rd edition will take place on September 6th, 7th and 8th in Tjibaou Cultural Center, Noumea, New Caledonia ! What wonderful line up awaits you this year ? Here is the program !
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 6th
Door opening at 6:30pm
Camélia Jordana, Boulevard des Airs and Eddy De Pretto
A night rich in studied texts, catchy rythms, unreleased sounds. The 2019 Francofolies' first night mixes pop, world music and urban influences, with a high end line-up.
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 7th
Door opening at 6:00pm
Mana, Michèle Molé, LEFA, and DADJU
They are young, handsome, talented and count millions of views on Youtube. "They" stands for the new generation of French singers. From pop to R'n'B, the public swings, sways, jiggles and screams the lyrics of their favorite songs from those undisputed stars !
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 8th
Door opening at 5:30pm
Wa Da, Broken Back, Feu! Chatterton and Amadou & Mariam
Electro is in the spotlight to start the closing evening ! Wa Da and Broken Back will welcome you with their smooth sounds before you encounter the poetry and magical lyrics from Feu ! Chatterton band. Amadou & Mariam, a cult tandem recongnized throughout the world, will take us to other countries with their wild rythms !
VILLAGE (SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 8th)
09:30am - 3:30pm
Tim Dup, Gauvain Sers, Angklung Vibrations, Nayrouz, Simanë and Uilu
This year, the Francofolies' village will be magical ! Music, shows, games, little market, a dedicated space for children, delicious meals, ephemeral restaurant and many surprises !
Kami Yô space :
Concerning music, this year's novelty : 2 french artists, Gauvain Sers and Tim Dup, will come and sing next to our local stars ! Novelties, exclusivities, great music and incredible discovers are awaited.
In partnership with "Nouvelle-Calédonie La 1ère", enjoy artists dedications at the Village !
Et en partenariat avec Nouvelle-Calédonie La 1ère, profitez des dédicaces des artistes !
Children's space :
Once you paid your entrey fees, the whole village activities are free, including the children's space, with a free nursery, workshops, Wallas Family games, Slake Line, a rink, silk screen workshop...
Regarding the shows, waders will make children dream and a musical rest will take place in Sisia room while acrobatic shows will delight everyone.
Dining area :
Several restaurant areas will be available at the village (also at night shows) including, for the first time, an ephemeral restaurant (on reservation only), located next to Sisia room. You will soon get more information on how to book your table in this charming and unic setting.
Little Market area :
Discover the Little Market and our privileged partners who promised to offer you only good plans !
Come and spend a unique family day on sunday September 8th...
VILLAGE FREE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 11 ! (please take on a proof for the age)
- Car Park will be only available for car carrying at least 2 persons. Let's favor car pooling !
- Every minor must be accompanied by an adult (3 minors maximum per 1 adult)
- Students for New Caledonia University must present their student card at the entrance control.
- During the 3 days of the Festival, a restauration and drinks are available : Several restaurant/drinks areas - including an ephemeral restaurant - are available on the site, the Little Market will also be held with our privileged partners.
(please be advised that retailers only accept caledonian checks or cash, no credit card except on the website)
- Internet : www.tickets.nc (see below)
- Nouméa : Optic 2000 (25, rue de Sébastopol - Place des cocotiers : Monday till Friday 8am : 6pm, on Saturday 8:30am : 5:30pm)
- Anse Vata : Optic 2000 (Complexe La Promenade Hilton : Monday from 2pm : 6pm, from Tuesday till Saturday 9am : 1pm and 2pm : 6pm)
- Mont Dore : Optic 2000 (Complexe "le Millenium" Pont des français : Monday till Friday 8am : 1pm and 2pm : 6pm, on Saturday 8:30am : 12:30pm)
- Dumbéa : L'Opticien (Dumbéa Mall : Monday from 11am : 8pm, from Tuesday till Saturday 9am : 8pm, on Sunday 9am : 1pm)